Search for processed, impounded, or stored cars using our Vehicle Locator app.
Law Enforcement Inquiries
Ask questions and provide feedback.
We are proud to provide outstanding service to many local law enforcement agencies. Serving these various agencies requires a detailed understanding of each municipality’s unique needs. At Morris & Sons, we strive to meet each law enforcement agency’s requirements and preferences through the relentless pursuit of efficiency, accountability, utilization of cutting edge technology, and good old fashioned hard work. We continually assess our services to ensure they are best suited toward providing exemplary service to each of our Law Enforcement partners, as well as the vehicle owners whose cars have been towed, with a dramatic reduction in complaints compared to our competition. If you are a towing liaison for a law enforcement agency, please contact us to see how we can help you get the best service available for your department.
- Commercial General Liability, Garage keepers, & Commercial Auto coverage
- Workmen’s Compensation
- All policies meet and in most cases exceed California requirements
- Claims &/Or Tow Complaints are handled and responded to by Morris & Sons staff
- In house legal counsel
- Omadi Dispatch, Lot Management, GPS Tracking, with access to Law Enforcement for updates and to provide faster eta’s, information on stored vehicles, view photos, without the need to call, all information at your fingertips.
- Live video feed on ALL of our tow trucks, with real time upload to cloud, crucial to protecting the interest of all parties.
- Network quality video coverage of stored vehicles and all of our premises, protecting vehicles and their contents.
- All vehicle reports issued by law enforcement agencies scanned and stored in Omadi file, including vehicle content inventory. full access to our contracted Law Enforcement agencies.
- Photos of ALL towed vehicles PRIOR to towing, including prior damage, with full access to our contracted Law Enforcement agencies.
- All Morris & Sons drivers are certified by The California Tow Truck Association.
- We conduct monthly driver and staff safety meetings, which include (without limitation), updates on the latest vehicle technology to reduce hazards, proper methods for towingelectric vehicles & hybrids, and recovery procedures overview.
- We conduct extensive training with all staff regarding appropriate protocols for interacting with the public and minimizing complaints and anger following non-consensual tows.
- All drivers are subject to random drug & alcohol screenings.